Today was our first day back! Highlights of the period included:
- learning about what a 21C (21st Century) classroom is about.
- We played a game where we wrote down our name, where we're from and three questions people could ask us. Then we crumpled them into paperballs, threw them at each other and then picked one at random. We sat down with the person who made the ball. Period 1 had enough time to do an around-the-room introduction of everyone. Period 3 will do this at the start of class on Thursday September 7th.
- We had a brief introduction of CLASSCRAFT and were given our access codes.
- Come prepared with ideas on what the "Rules of the Road" re. use of the roller chairs should be.
- Have the various forms handed out signed and returned.
- Use the Classcraft access codes to choose your character and class.
- Come prepared to introduce your partner.