- We reviewed the Privilege Paperball Toss experiment from yesterday.
- We did a new activity: Privilege Circle
- We watched Adam Cohen's UNIFORM
- We talked about today being the INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
- We brainstormed specific ways we can make our communities better places.
WRITE A 1-3 PARAGRAPH JOURNAL ANSWERING: What makes you you? What makes your identity? What could you lose (body, head, hand, legs) and still be "you"?
I will be posting your work here but please know this is NOT a correspondence course.